Blog

solutions provider

US-based solutions provider extends to PH

Affinion Group, a US-based loyalty and customer engagement solutions provider has opened its first contact center in the Philippines. It officially launched its office last Thursday night, June 23, in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

The operations already started in April with a capacity of 200 seats to cater the clients’ growing demands for services.

The Philippine country manager of Affinion, Nono Felipe, said that the company chose Philippines as its location for back office services because of the lower operating cost and the availability of local talent pool.

Nono Felipe
Photo from ph.linkedin.com

“Our global management team likes the specific skills set of Filipinos in relation to the contact center and shared services industry. They have worked for different business process outsourcing companies in the country and they love the experience.” – Nono Felipe

 

 

Felipe also added that several companies are interested of setting up back-office services in the country because of its robust information technology (IT) infrastructure.

Moreover, senior Vice President Richard Pitrolo of Affinion also said that Filipinos have high level of expertise and talent in the service delivery and contact center arena. As a matter of fact, the company’s service delivery team has been in the Philippines already since 2003.

“We provide end-to-end loyalty solutions that help clients reward, motivate and retain customers. We are also a solutions provider that delivers a flexible mix of benefits and service for our clients that meet their customers’ needs relating to greater peace-of-mind and meaningful savings for everyday purchases.” – Richard Pitrolo

Acccording to Pitrolo, the company has no immediate plans yet of setting up more offices in the Philippines. But they target of doubling its manpower by the end of 2016.

Fifteen percent (15%) of its contact center and shared services are operated in the Philippines. The rest (85%) are in other countries like Germany, Turkey, Italy, and US.


Sources:

http://www.mb.com.ph/affinion-operates-1st-call-center-in-ph/

http://www.rappler.com/business/industries/174-outsourcing/137579-affinion-group-manila-headquarters-bpo

http://www.philstar.com/business/2016/06/25/1596289/affinion-group-opens-contact-center-bgc

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We have observed over the years of operating our own call center in the Philippines that many of our successful clients wanted to be very hands-on in managing their campaigns.Know more about our company and visit www.outbounders.com

Contact us:
contact@outbounders.com