BPO work requires desk jobs that working on a computer all day long is necessary, for forty hours each week. This much repetition and overuse can cause wrist issues. Even those who use a computer for amusement and spend several hours per day typing on the keyboard can be at risk for a wrist injury.
It’s crucial to protect your wrists and prevent injuries that would make it painful for you to use a keyboard at work. Consider performing these easy exercises to help protect your wrists while using a computer and reduce the risk of pain.
- Hold your arms out straight in front of you with your wrists limp. While keeping your arms still, raise your wrists so that your fingers point toward the ceiling, then lower your wrists so your fingers point downward. Repeat ten times.
- Open both of your hands and stretch all of your fingers out, the close them and make a fist. Continue this for 20 repetitions.
- Lay your forearm on a flat surface and rotate your wrist in a full clockwise motion for five repetitions. Then reverse the motion to perform five full counterclockwise motions.
- Lay your wrist and palm on a flat surface. Use your wrist to rotate your hand so that your palm faces upward. Perform this for ten repetitions.
- This exercise is similar to the first one, with some additional pressure for maximum stretching. Hold your left hand up with your palm facing away from you. Using your right hand, pull back on the fingers on your left hand to stretch your wrist. Make sure you feel a good stretch, but you shouldn’t experience pain. Then, bend your left wrist so your fingers are facing downward and use your right hand to stretch your wrist in that direction. Repeat five times on each hand.
When working on the computer for a long period of time, it’s important to remember a few helpful tips throughout the day.
Going through the whole day with your wrists writing on the console similarly situated can prompt conceivable harm. To keep this from happening, plan times of rest for the duration of the day so your wrists have an opportunity to recuperate. Take a five-minute break for each 20 or 30 minutes of ceaseless console or mouse use. This doesn’t imply that you need to totally quit working. You can utilize these short breaks to survey assignments on the PC screen or for different types of perusing. Simply make sure to keep your wrists rested.
Keeping up great stance while investing energy in the PC will diminish the measure of strain put on your body. Make sure to set up your work space in a manner that permits you to sit serenely without torment in any territory of your body. Have a work area that is the fitting tallness so your legs fit underneath it with enough space to move. Hold your back straight against your seat and your feet level on the floor amid the day.
Utilizing these straightforward activities and tips, you might have the capacity to shield your wrists from any unfavorable impacts brought on by delayed PC use.